The Friends of Kinneil charity has been set up to help promote and develop Kinneil Estate and Foreshore in Bo’ness. Anyone interested can join this Scottish charity. There’s a small charge to cover our administrative costs. In return we’ll invite you to events and help you get involved in work to improve these important parklands. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view annual report presentations to find out how the support of members – and the community – really matters.
The Friends of Kinneil is registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator. Read our entry on OSCR’s website. Charity Registration Number: SC038368
Current membership charges are:
- just £6 for retired/unwage/students;
- £11 for ordinary members; and
- £16 for family membership.
Please note: the fees increased by £1 in 2013. This was agreed at the 2012 AGM.
If you’d like to join, just download an application form here.
(Please note the change of membership secretary. Send new applications to: Anna McKenzie, 166 Springfield Road, Linlithgow, EH49 7JT: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Anna on 01506 843098. )
KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you don’t want to join The Friends just yet, but want to keep in touch, you can:
- Sign up for our Facebook page – www.fb.com/kinneil (remember to “like” the page)
- Follow us on Twitter – www.twitter.com/kinneil
- Sign up for our email newsletter – click here and give your details
OUR KEY PEOPLE – 2012 OFFICE BEARERS
- CHAIRPERSON: Maria Ford, 16 Craigallan Park, Bo’ness, EH51 9QY; telephone: 01506 510629; email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VICE-CHAIRMAN: Stuart McMartin, 8 Carriden View, Bo’ness, EH51 9DQ; telephone: 01506 204448; email: email@example.com
- SECRETARY: Bobby McCulla, 104 Pennelton Place, Bo’ness, EH51 0PE; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Anna McKenzie, 166 Springfield Road, Linlithgow, EH49 7JT; telephone: 01506 843098; email: email@example.com
- TREASURER: Khush Murtaza, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity for The Friends of Kinneil is handled by Adrian Mahoney at The PR Store – www.theprstore.net
5 Craigallan Park, Bo’ness, EH51 9QY; telephone: 01506 823714; email press enquiries to: email@example.com
THE FRIENDS OF KINNEIL – AGM MATERIALS
- 2012 AGM – THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
View the Chair and Treasurer’s report online
- 2011 AGM – THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2011
Download the 2011 AGM paperwork (PDF)
See the 2011 AGM presentation online
Read our 2011 annual report in PDF format
- 2010 AGM- THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
Download the 2010 AGM paperwork (including report on last year’s AGM and the current accounts) PDF)
See the 2010 AGM presentation online
- 2009 AGM – JUNE 2, 2009
Download the 2009 AGM paperwork (pdf, 749kb)
See the 2009 AGM presentation online
- 2008 AGM – JUNE 3, 2008
See the 2008 AGM presentation online
- 2007 AGM – JUNE 2007 – read about our very first annual general meeting.
Download the annual report document in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF, 1MB)
Read as an e-book
The Friends of Kinneil is a registered charity
Charity Registration Number : SC038368
Friends who have opted to be named on this website are listed below:
** David Broughton, Jim and Maria Ford, Adrian Mahoney, Stuart McMartin, Bruce Henderson, Anne and Harry Mahoney, Anna and Harry McKenzie, Dallas McCormack, Jennifer Hunter, Deirdre Croxford, John Henderson, Ian and Moira Shearer, Alex King, Ian Scott, Gail, Giles and Angus Fairholm, Margaret Sullion, Tom Sargeant, Mechelle, Tommy and Callum Timms **
plus Anonymous (and supportive) Friends.